The foods and herbs that are suggested for your Sun Sign are based on the planet that rules your sign along with the body part that your sign rules. Food is medicine and health is wealth, so it is good to know what the cosmos thinks is best for your body made of stars. While reading this, also take into consideration your Moon and Rising sign as well.
- Onions, leeks, shallots, hops, cayenne pepper, capers, mustard, and strong-tasting food like curries
- Wheat, berries, apples, pears, grapes, artichokes, asparagus, beans, cloves, sorrel, and spearmint
- Nuts, peas, carrots, beans, marjoram, aniseed, caraway, balm, bittersweet, and any vegetables grown above ground like tomato
- Cabbage, turnips, milk, fish, tarragon, saxifrage, verbena, and fruits and vegetables with high water content like watermelon
- Meat, rice, honey, saffron, peppermint, rosemary, rue, and tropical fruits like coconut, bananas, and pineapple
- Nuts, peas, carrots, beans, marjoram, aniseed, caraway, balm, bittersweet, and any vegetables grown below ground like celeriac and kohlrabi
- Wheat, berries, apples, pears, grapes, artichokes, asparagus, dried beans, mint, cayenne, and cereals like oatmeal and barley
- Onions, leeks, shallots, aloe, witch hazel, catmint, capers, mustard, bitter-tasting food like cranberries and pomegranate, and vegetables with high iron content like beets and broccoli
- Grapefruit, sage, currants, sultanas, celery, onion, leeks, sage, cinnamon, balsam, balm, bilberry, borage, dock, mosses, and other bulb vegetables like garlic
- Meat, potato, barley, beet, spinach, malt, coffee, medlar, onion, quince, hemp, comfrey, knapweed, hemlock, henbane, and starchy food like pasta and corn flour
- Kiwi, starfruit, lime and other citrus, kumquat, elderberry, pepper, chilies and other herbs with sharp and unusual flavors as well as foods that preserve well like dried fruit
- Fish, lettuce, saccharin, chicory, lime, mosses, and fruits and vegetables that grow on a vine like cucumbers, pumpkin, and melon
In the words of Julia Child, “Bon Appetit”.